Laboratory Animal Resources
Laboratory Animal Resources (LAR) provides for the care and well-being of vertebrate animals used in research, training, and education as we support the animal-related needs of researchers, educators, and students in compliance with the highest standards of care described by the Association for the Asessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC) and State and Federal regulations.
Working with Animals
If you are planning to work with animals, the following is needed:
- Successful completion of online training (see "Online Training", below)
- Completion and review of the health questionnaire form (see "Occupational Health and Safety Program - Health Questionnaire", below)
Please see the IACUC policy, Requirements for Working with Animals for more details.
- For access to CITI Program online training, go to http://www.citiprogram.org. Required course are listed in Requirements for Working with Animals.
Occupational Health and Safety Program
- Visitor enrollment letter and forms:
- Instructions for wearing disposable masks
Visiting Animals for Education, Demonstration, or Training
- IACUC Policy: Visiting Animals at Binghamton University