Laboratory Animal Resources
- To provide for the care and well-being of animals used for research, training and education at Binghamton University.
- To support the animal-related needs of University
researchers, educators and students.
- To ensure compliance with all standards mandated by federal and state law, accrediting bodies and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
- For questions and comments about Laboratory Animal Resources, call (607) 777-4170.
- For login information, call (607) 777-3836.
Working with Animals
If you are planning to work with animals, the following is needed:
- Successful completion of online training (see "Online Training", below)
- Completion and review of the health questionnaire form (see "Occupational Health and Safety Program - Health Questionnaire", below)
Please see the IACUC policy, Requirements for Working with Animals for more details.
- For access to CITI Program online training, go to http://www.citiprogram.org. Required course are listed in Requirements for Working with Animals.
Occupational Health and Safety Program
- Visitor enrollment letter and forms:
- Instructions for wearing disposable masks
Visiting Animals for Education, Demonstration, or Training
- IACUC Policy: Visiting Animals at Binghamton University