Help and Support
Training and On-Line Support
Before you begin actively using COEUS, you must learn how to access and use the system. The following training and support venues are available:
- A COEUS training session is required prior to being given access to the system. Please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs to schedule a training session with your Grant & Contract Administrator.
- Review COEUS manuals and step by step reference guides by clicking here.
- An extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions has been developed and can be found on the COEUS FAQ page.
If you need assistance with COEUS, the following resources are available:
Signing onto COEUS: If you are having problems with your PODS password or need to reset it, please contact the Binghamton University Computer Services Help Desk at:
- Phone: 607-777-6420
- Web: https://password.binghamton.edu/password/main-page-loader-manage.jsp
- e-mail: email@example.com
For all other COEUS questions (i.e. use of the system, how to submit a proposal, etc) contact the Office of Sponsored Programs COEUS helpdesk.
Authorized Signatories List
This list provides Sponsored Programs with the names of those authorized to approve sponsored program activities on behalf of the department and school/college. Please review the current list of Authorized Signatories by clicking here.
Authorized Signatories Assignment Form
This form serves as the official record of the individuals who are authorized to approve sponsored program activities on behalf of the department and school/college. To access the form, please click here.